Crowdfunding supporters, a.k.a. Chaotic Good Enablers, of all tiers are invited to suggest one song per month for me to cover in my style.
Here’s how suggestions work:
- Use the secret form link provided to you to submit your song choice. I send an email to each Enabler at the beginning of every month as a reminder!
- You can submit songs more than once if you really want me to cover a particular track, it basically counts as a +1 vote on your old submission. Resubmitting won’t bother me, and I’ll let you know privately if there’s a special reason I’ll never cover a specific song you’re asking for repeatedly and let you send me a new suggestion.
- The existing song submissions are treated as an ongoing pool for me to choose from, so I may ultimately pick a suggestion from you or another Chaotic Good Enabler that came from the past months.
- With the exception that I will only pick submissions (old or new) that were submitted by current Chaotic Good Enablers.
- For the most part, I can cover any song that has been licensed and distributed in the USA. If you want to learn more about the nitty-gritty of cover licensing, here’s the licensing agency’s FAQ.
What happens after I pick a song to cover:
- I’ll produce and write the cover offline.
- Once finished, I’ll provide Enablers early access to the track (5/mo and up).
- The track gets scheduled for release on Spotify and other streaming platforms.
Currently, I’ve been keeping the reveal a surprise until the song is completely ready. If you’d like for me to announce the selected song or have other ideas to make this process more exciting, let me know! I am always open to feedback.
You can login or sign up to submit your track suggestion right now!